At Pinecrest Academy, we recognize that learning is not “one size fits all.”
Our Pinecrest Academy Resource Center (PARC) program is available to provide limited academic support to students, based on individual needs at different developmental levels. Those served include children with dyslexia, other language processing exceptionalities, and/or other learning challenges.
Specially-trained teachers provide students with individualized and group support to enhance their academic success. The student, teachers, parents, and learning support team work together toward academic achievement and independence for the child.
Program services include:
- Developmental Readers (K-2nd)
- Developmental Readers III (3rd grade)
- Language Arts Support (K-12th grade)
- Math Support (K-12th grade)
- Intensive Reading/Learning Support for all Subjects (K-12th grade)
- Progress Monitoring (6th-12th grade)
Fees are based on the services offered to each student.