Our 2021 re-imagined Pinecrest Semi-virtual Gala was an amazing success! We surpassed our goal and raised significant funding for our beloved school. Thank you to our hosts, committee, basket coordinators, parents, alumni, and extended family. You all made a difference. You all made our Gala possible.Gala By The Numbers:
- $22,200 was raised in the raffle, which beat last year's total of $20,000; 1,110 tickets were sold! $11,100 went to the raffle winner.
- 12 Hosts held Gala Gatherings, with 80 attendees.
- 400+ people viewed the presentation during the live stream; we are still getting views each day.
- $1,000 was raised in sponsorship of our priests and consecrated women.
- $22,250 was raised in sponsorships from families and businesses.
- 119 auction items were offered; reflects the hard work of our Gala Committee and Class Basket Coordinators.
- 389 users registered on GiveSmart to bid on auction items, buy raffle tickets, and donate.
- 8 dedicated Gala Committee members and 1 Director of Development are thrilled with not only the financial support for our school, but also the community building and fellowship that results from an event of this magnitude. Thank you!