Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program
Greater Opportunities for Access to Learning (GOAL) is a partnership program that allows you to redirect a portion of your Georgia tax payments to support Pinecrest Academy. If you pay taxes in Georgia, through your employer or through your own business, you can decide to send a portion of that tax liability to support Pinecrest Academy. Your contribution to GOAL, our non-profit partner, allows you to claim a state income tax credit that funds scholarships for qualified Pinecrest students. Submit your 2018 GOAL Tax Credit Form online today by visiting www.goalscholarship.org. Your participation is more valuable than ever!
Invest in the Pinecrest Academy community and help provide student scholarships by simply contributing to the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program for a 100% Georgia income tax credit. You will make a positive impact on our school, in our community, and across our state!
This valuable Georgia law is a rare and precious opportunity provided to us by our state legislators. The tax credit program has become so popular that all $58 million in available credits are consumed on the first business day of the year. Take action today and be a part of this phenomenon!
Your participation will allow us to admit excellent, deserving student applicants to our school. We ask that you “go for the GOAL” and help us continue to empower students to reach their potential and achieve their dreams. Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status:
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit:
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing a separate return – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
- Apply Now Complete the 2018 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR. On the first business day of January 2018, GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
- Approved to Contribute. GOAL and DOR notify you of tax credit approval and amount in early January 2018.
- Make Payment. Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval (mid-March 2018).
- Take the Credit. In May, GOAL will send you a Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2018 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2018 taxes in April of 2019).
Learn more here at the Pinecrest GOAL FAQ
Submit your GOAL Application
Contact our Director of Development, Charlene Dougal
. They are available to answer any questions you may have. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to help Pinecrest grow through GOAL scholarship funds.