Why Invest in a Pinecrest Academy Education?
Every day in your role as a parent, you think about the best investments and decisions you can make for your children. Besides offering a safe and loving home, one of the most critical investments you can make for your children is an education that will nurture and challenge them, one that will help them discover their God-given gifts, and one that will develop them into joyful individuals equipped with the skills to make a real difference in the world.
The Most Important Investment You Can Make for Your Child
At Pinecrest, we know that making the investment in a private school education can be a significant sacrifice, but it is the best investment you will ever make. When you invest in Pinecrest, you are investing in your child's intellectual, spiritual, human, and apostolic growth. To help in this area we offer:
- Private School Tuition Assistance
- Discounts for multiple children enrolled in the school
- Private School Scholarship Opportunities
- Payment Plans
Private School Tuition Assistance Program
All financial aid is awarded based on demonstrated financial needs - there are no merit-based financial aid awards at Pinecrest. In order to receive financial aid, a family must first apply for it. Along with their financial aid application, they must submit several supporting documents, including two years of W-2 forms and two years of federal income tax returns. All of that information should be uploaded to the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS). The SSS reports to Pinecrest Academy the amount of tuition that family can afford to pay.
Tuition assistance is given at the school’s discretion, based on an assessment of the family’s financial need and on the availability of funds. Preference is given to families who have children already attending Pinecrest. (Please note: Tuition Assistance is not availalbe for Pre-K3 year olds and International Students.)
We are pleased to offer discounts to families who have more than two children attending Pinecrest in Kindergarten through 12th grade. First and second children in a family pay FULL tuition. Third and fourth children receive a discount of $1,800 and any additional children beyond the fourth pay no tuition. Families already receiving financial assistance for private Catholic school are not eligible for the multi-student discount. (Please note: Discounts do not apply to the cost of uniforms, textbooks or fees.)
Payment Plans for Private Catholic School
For New and Re-enrolling Students
New Enrolling Students Payment Options & Discounts
- Pay in 1 installment
- Pay in 2 installments
- Pay in monthly installments through December of current school year (Details on the specific timing of these payment options can be found below.)
Pinecrest Academy offers Tuition Discounts to first round applicants who:
Those who meet this criteria are offered the following options:
- Complete the Admissions Process by March 15, 2019
- Submit their enrollment contract, deposit and payment plan by April 11, 2019
- Pay tuition in FULL on or before April 11 and receive a 5% discount.
- Pay tuition in TWO EQUAL PAYMENTS (April 11 and July 1) and receive a 2% discount.
- Pay the INITIAL DEPOSIT on or before April 11, and then make EIGHT EQUAL INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS, May to December, through an automated billing service (a one time service fee applies).
Payment Options for Re-enrolling Students:
- Pay tuition in FULL on or before March 1 and receive a 5% discount.
- Pay tuition in TWO EQUAL PAYMENTS (March 1 and July 1) and receive a 2% discount.
- Pay the INITIAL DEPOSIT on or before March 1, and then make NINE EQUAL INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS, April to December, through an automated billing service (a one time service fee applies).
Ready to Make the Investment in Your Child’s Future?
Our Admissions team looks forward to receiving your application! You can begin the application process here. From payment plans for lower school to private high school tuition assistance programs, if you have additional questions, we’re here to answer them! Call 770-888-4477 or send your inquiry to our team. We can’t wait to assist you!