Why Invest in a Pinecrest Academy Education?
Every day in your role as a parent, you think about the best investments and decisions you can make for your children. Besides offering a safe and loving home, one of the most critical investments you can make for your children is an education that will nurture and challenge them, one that will help them discover their God-given gifts, and one that will develop them into joyful individuals equipped with the skills to make a real difference in the world.
At Pinecrest Academy, our mission for almost 25 years has been to form Christian leaders who will transform society. From PreK3 through 12th grade, we employ a teaching method that educates the whole child, from the first day of PreK3 until the day our seniors turn their tassels at graduation. As a Pinecrest student, your child will receive loving, personalized attention, based on four pillars of education: intellectual, human, spiritual and apostolic. Pinecrest wants to partner with you in the most important education investment that you can make. It’s a priceless investment you’ll be thankful you made.
The Most Important Investment You Can Make for Your Child
At Pinecrest, we know that making the investment in a private school education can be a significant sacrifice. To help in this area Pinecrest offers:
- Private School Tuition Assistance
- Discounts for multiple children enrolled in the school
- Private School Scholarship Opportunities
- Payment Plans
Private School Tuition Assistance Program
We recognize that a private education is a significant investment for families. We are committed to making a Pinecrest education affordable to all qualified students to the extent that our resources allow. Accordingly, we offer a tuition assistance program intended to help families who demonstrate financial need. (Please note: Tuition assistance is not available for prekindergarten students.)
Pinecrest awards about $1.2 million in tuition assistance annually. Tuition assistance is given at the school’s discretion, based on an assessment of the family’s financial need and on the availability of funds; preference is given to families who have children already attending Pinecrest.
Pinecrest makes every effort to help as many families with financial aid as resources allow. A student’s application for financial aid will have no bearing on a student’s application for admission. Once a student has been admitted to Pinecrest, financial aid must be applied for, determined, and renewed annually on the basis of the current demonstrated financial need against the funds available.
We are pleased to offer discounts to families who have more than two children attending Pinecrest in Kindergarten through 12th grade. First and second children in a family pay full tuition. Third and fourth children receive a discount, and any additional children beyond the fourth pay no tuition. Families already receiving financial assistance for private school are not eligible for the multistudent discount. Please note: Discounts do not apply to the cost of uniforms, textbooks or fees.
Pinecrest offers several payment options:
- Pay in monthly installments thru December of current school year
- Pay in 2 installments and receive a 2% discount
- Pay in 1 installment and receive a 5% discount
Details on the specific timing of these payment options can be found below:
Payment Options for New Enrolling Students that complete admissions process by 3/13/2018:
- Pay tuition in full on or before April 16 and receive a 5% discount.
- Pay tuition in two equal payments (April 16 and July 1) and receive a 2% discount.
- Pay the initial deposit on or before April 16, and then make eight equal installment payments, May to December, through an automated billing service.
Payment Options for ReEnrolling Students:
- Pay tuition in full on or before March 1 and receive a 5% discount.
- Pay tuition in two equal payments (March 1 and July 1) and receive a 2% discount.
- Pay the initial deposit on or before March 1, and then make nine equal installment payments, April to December, through an automated billing service.
Ready to Make the Investment in Your Child’s Future?
Our Admissions team looks forward to receiving your application! You can begin the application process here. From payment plans for lower school to private high school tuition assistance programs, if you have additional questions, we’re here to answer them! Call 770-888-4477 or send your inquiry to our team. We can’t wait to assist you!