**Tuition Assistance should be applied for at the same time as Admissions.** Do not wait to be accepted before applying for Tuition Assistance.
We are committed to making a Pinecrest education affordable to all qualified students to the extent that our resources allow. Accordingly, the school offers a tuition assistance program intended to help families who demonstrate financial need. Tuition assistance is given at the school’s discretion based on an assessment of the family’s financial need and on the availability of funds. There are no merit-based financial aid awards at Pinecrest. Preference is given to families who have children already attending the school. While it is not possible to fulfill all tuition assistance requests, Pinecrest makes every effort to help as many families as resources allow.
Pinecrest uses the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) School and Student Services (SSS) to facilitate the tuition assistance application process. The NAIS SSS portal is now open
. The Pinecrest Academy NAIS SSS school code is 5795. The deadline for submitting an application for tuition assistance consideration for current enrolled families is January 11th, 2021.
Please contact Joan McCabe (firstname.lastname@example.org/770-888-4477 ext. 5168) if you have any questions about completing your tuition assistance application.
The following documents will be required as part of the tuition assistance application process:
*Families must apply for financial aid each year - no financial aid awards exceed one school year.
- Photocopy of your 2019 and 2020 IRS Tax Returns inclusive of all schedules and attachments
- Photocopy of your child’s 2019 and 2020 tax returns if you have filed for them
- Tax Extension Statement if you have filed for an extension in 2020
- Income Tax Non-Filer Statement if you are not required to file taxes in 2020
- Photocopy of your most recent paycheck stub
- Photocopy of your all estimated tax filings for 2020 if self-employed
- For families that own their home(s), a copy of each of the most recent property tax assessment(s) Completed and signed, but not dated IRS Form 4506-T